Information related to COVID-19.
Duztech closely monitors the situation with the corona virus. We have taken appropriate security measures to limit the spread of the virus. We follow national rules for health care and WHO guidance.
The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners remains our top priority and we work actively to ensure that we minimize risks related to the spread of COVID-19.
Duztech therefore applies the following preventive safeguards:
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with someone who has been ill for the past 14 days, please do not go into Duztech's premises. This applies to our employees, customers and partners.
- We have applied the necessary travel restrictions. This also means that our employees are asked to give up all trips that are not business critical.
- We apply "social distancing" where as far as possible, close contact between people is avoided to minimize the risk of transmission.
- Based on national directives, we have taken appropriate measures and urge our employees to work from home to the extent possible to reduce the risk of exposure.
- Our primary goal with these efforts is to keep our employees safe, but also to ensure that the business can continue.
We want to assure you that we are adapting our operations to the challenges that the current situation creates in order to continue to meet our customers' needs and continue to deliver products and services despite the extraordinary circumstances created by the corona virus.
At the same time, we also work to help our customers maintain continuity in their operations.
We are grateful for your understanding. We are here to help and support our employees, customers and partners during this challenging time.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local sales representative.